Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got 221(g) green color

Hi,
    I attended New Delhi Embassy on 25th Jan 2007 and VO issued me 221(g) green color for additional documents
    1. Photo's of Actual Work Location.
    2. Confirmation from Client that Job Exists For.
    I want to know what is the probability of getting visa and she asked me to attend personally with these documents and she retained my DS 156 and 157 forms. Whether i have fill these forms again through the link which is given on the back of the green form ( http://evisaforms.state.gov/) and take print out when i attend for interview again or i can attend the interview without these forms and should i have to answer for Question No: 31 in DS156 form if i have to fill these forms again.Issuance of green form means rejection. Please answer because i have no idea of H1B because i attended the interview first time. Please give me reqired information.

Regards.
    Ramesh D.V

H1 issues

I attended New Delhi Embassy on 25th Jan 2007 and VO issued me 221(g) green color for additional documents
    1. Photo's of Actual Work Location.
    2. Confirmation from Client that Job Exists For.
    I want to know what is the probability of getting visa and she asked me to attend personally with these documents and she retained my DS 156 and 157 forms. Whether i have fill these forms again through the link which is given on the back of the green form ( http://evisaforms.state.gov/) and take print out when i attend for interview again or i can attend the interview without these forms and should i have to answer for Question No: 31 in DS156 form if i have to fill these forms again.Issuance of green form means rejection. Please answer because i have no idea of H1B because i attended the interview first time. Please give me reqired information.

---- Go to the US Consulate with the requested documents. There is no need to fill out the forms DS 156 and 157, as the filled forms (submitted to the US Consulate) are valid for 1 year

---- Where did you get this information "Issuance of green form means rejection". Either you are speculating or you should have some genuine reason and source to rely on this information

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X