Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 - aap -- Very very Urgent Please help

Hi,

I have attended the Chennai consulate on 1st november and got 221(g) issued asking for some additional documents.
    I have submitted them by drop box in the last week of December and got a reply in 3rd week of January saying that my case has been sent to aap and the consulate will get in touch with me and I got my passport back.

Leaving the hopes on this i went ahead with L1 processing by my company and i have a apppointment scheduled with US Delhi embassy on 16th of Feb.

But yesterday i got all my H1 documents back with a new 221(g) and they have written in pen on top of the 221(g) saying that i need to submit my passport for visa issuance.
    But at the same time they have checked the column which says that my application requires additional information as indicated below.
    The additional information that i checked is the D-156 and D-157.
    I thought that they will stamp my Passport and went to the VFS center, but the people over there are saying that its not guaranteed.
    And they are asking to submit even the original I-797 and I-129 documents and LCA application for all the H1 cases.

Please help me..I am confused at this stage whether i can drop my documents thinking that my H1 would be approved or shall i go ahead with the L1.

This is very very urgent...Please suggest.

HI....

Hold on for a while.I can well understand your situation.
    If they have written CLEARLY in the latest 221(g) to drop your PP for visa issuance,then you can do it.But there are every chances that they might go for a visa denial also,if they are not satisfied with your docs.So,its either way and you are sole guy to make a decision on it whether to subit the PP and docs. or go ahead with your fresh L1.
    My advice is not to listen anybody but to yourself,take a wise decision.
    You are the best judger of yourself.

Comment

I think they will issue VISA once you send PP

Hi,

I recommend you to send the passport, if they clearly asked you to send it for VISA issuance. Do not ask many people on this.

what did you mean by "my case has been sent to aap and the consulate will get in touch with me and I got my passport back." Did they tick something on 221 g or they wrote that with pen.

Was it this they ticked on 221 g when you got the passport back "The petition is being returned to USCIS for further review, USCIS will contact your petitioner. Please wait for a notification from the consulate before returning."

Please post your response.

In any possibility I see your case clear - So send passport to get VISA.

regards,
      Reddy

Comment

Got the VISA Stamped.

Hi All,

I am very happy to say that I got my Passport with the VISA stamped.I have submitted the passport on monday and i got the passport back on friday with the stamping.

Reddy : There was nothing that was handwritten, but they have ticked the option that my case was sent to aap, but within 10 days after i got this document they sent another 221(g) document with hand written statement of submit your passport for visa issuance.

So friends I feel that you should keep faith in GOD and wait.So getting aap or 221(g) is not the end of the world.

Murali

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X