Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue in I129 for h1b

Hi ,
    My H1B Petition was approved on october 5 2006 , and I was suppose to take my interview on feb 16 2007 , unfortunately I received a mail from USCIS on feb 9 2007 , mentioning that the petition was reopened .
    On the same day I received another mail mentioning my petition was approved on feb 9 2007.
    Now the problem is my petitioner is advising me to cancel the interview as I will be receiving another I129 document from USCIS with the new approved date.

current status of my petition as per the website is APPROVED

Can you please advice whether I will be receiving a new I129 and the reason for this mess.

will it create any problem for my stamping.

Please advice.

I-129

My H1B Petition was approved on october 5 2006 , and I was suppose to take my interview on feb 16 2007 , unfortunately I received a mail from USCIS on feb 9 2007 , mentioning that the petition was reopened .
    On the same day I received another mail mentioning my petition was approved on feb 9 2007.
    Now the problem is my petitioner is advising me to cancel the interview as I will be receiving another I129 document from USCIS with the new approved date.

Can you please advice whether I will be receiving a new I129 and the reason for this mess.

---- Why will you receive a I-129 from USCIS? There must be something missing in your wording. Relook at the issue and reword your phrases if possible

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya

---- Why will you receive a I-129 from USCIS? There must be something missing in your wording. Relook at the issue and reword your phrases if possible

Subramanya
      subramanya,
      iam sorry for typo , it's I-797 b document , which my petitioner will be receiving from the USCIS.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X