Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue handout -- again personal submit of docs

Hi,

I have attended the H1B visa interview at chenni and I was given a blue handout and asked to submit the docs personally and not through the dropbox.

I have seen many cases in this forum but everywhere i see that the person has been asked to use the drop box and not the personal submittion of docs.

My question is will thre be any difference in the way the processing is done if we submit personally and submit thorugh drop box.

Wht are the chances of getting the visa ??

H1 Visa issues

I have attended the H1B visa interview at chenni and I was given a blue handout and asked to submit the docs personally and not through the dropbox.

I have seen many cases in this forum but everywhere i see that the person has been asked to use the drop box and not the personal submittion of docs.

My question is will thre be any difference in the way the processing is done if we submit personally and submit thorugh drop box.

Wht are the chances of getting the visa ??

---- Just do what you have been asked to do by the VO at the US Consulate. Chances of getting the Visa are dependent on the genuineness of the documents that you will submit to the US Consulate

Subramanya

Comment

221-G from chennai, can i resolve from London consulate?

deleted
      Last edited by cbz; 11-15-2009, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Interview issues

Hi subramanya , i have query for u ..

I got to resolve my blue color form's queries rasied on dec 28th..i got my docs..But am in UK on my business visit....I would come to india by MAy mid...can i attend the consualte tat time with same docs tat i have nw..or shd i take another/latest ones..??

Is there any cahcne tat i can atend or resolbve query here in UK ??? or shd i come to india consulate only?

---- Your query is not worded correcly. Please edit the content inclduing spelling and grammatical mistakes and it shall be easy for us to respond

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Sudhir,

As our friend CBZ says,you guys will know the result immediately in contrast to drop box wherein one has to wait for indefinitely.But even in dropbox one of my friends recently got her visa within a weeks time after dropping her docs. in VFS,there are many such cases.
          Coming to your issue, one of my colleagues had the same case of attending the interview IN PERSON again,inspite of him having all the docs, a client offer and a very good petitioner,his current company being a top 2 company in the US,his visa was rejected.So,it ultimately depends on many factors of a particular individual.
          you keep the docs. perfectly and be bold and you will get your visa.
          My advice is NEVER COMPARE YOUR CASE WITH THAT OF OTHERS.
          All the best

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X