h1-b visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1-b visa

hi this is naani my husband is in germany he applied for h1-b visa to USA in this month of february 2007...i just want to know how many days it take for h1-b processing i mean does it take 2 or 3 months for getting approval letter ???as sooon as he gets approval letter can he get appoinment for attending interview at us consulate in germany ????and after he gets h1-b visa to usa ....can he come to india and take me as dependet as (h4) visa ..............is there is any requirement of pay slips of my husband for applying for h4 visa ....?????please reply soon asap.......

..i just want to know how many days it take for h1-b processing i mean does it take 2 or 3 months for getting approval letter
    --- through normal processing it takes 2-3 months for approval letter. through premium processing it takes about 2 weeks.

as sooon as he gets approval letter can he get appoinment for attending interview at us consulate in germany
    --- I guess so... not sure..

and after he gets h1-b visa to usa ....can he come to india and take me as dependet
    --- yes, but if he is anyway coming to India I would say get H1 and H4 stamped together.

is there is any requirement of pay slips of my husband for applying for h4 visa
    --- if the person on H1 is already in US then for H4 payslips will be required during stamping interview along with other documents mentioned on the VFS website.

Thanks

Comment

h1b visa stamping

actually my husband is attending interview for h1b visa stamping at usa consulate in germany so my question is that compulsory stamping in germany after getting conformation letter or can he com to india nd go for stamping .? so that he can attend for h1b nd i for h4 visa at a time in chennai

As my husband is about to for first time to usa he doesnt have pay slips of usa company .......is there will be any problem if i wont keep pay slips of my husband when i am applying for h4 visa???i spay slips is compulsory ?

plzzz reply sooooooon

Comment

premium processing

hi
        may i know premium processing is meant for whom? one of my friend said that premium process is not for all individual .....so to whom is meant for as my friend is in f1 visa(student visa)can she go for premioum processing or general processing ?????????

reply asap plz

Comment

actually my husband is attending interview for h1b visa stamping at usa consulate in germany so my question is that compulsory stamping in germany after getting conformation letter or can he com to india nd go for stamping .? so that he can attend for h1b nd i for h4 visa at a time in chennai

--- if he is going to enter US then Visa should be stamped otherwise he can come to India from Germany and you can together go for stamping( hope I have understood the scenario correctly)
          Also, if he has been to US then payslips will be required otherwise not.

Comment

h1visa

my question is my husband wants to attend interview nd get h1b visa stamp over there in germany at usa consulate nd he wants to return back to india nd take me as dependent i mean h4 visa so my question is ......is that compulsory to get stamp in germany only? or he can get stamp in india is that possible ? plzzzz reply soon

Comment

H1B Stamp Visa Stamp in Germany

Hi All

Currently I’m working on H1B visa and need to get it stamped. I have to go to Germany for work and am thinking about going to Frankfurt US consulate to get my passport stamped for H1B visa.

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get H1B stamped from Frankfurt? I called the US Frankfurt consulate (Paid Service 20 EU per call) and was told anywhere from 3 to 5 working days.

Can anyone describe their experience? My nationality is Pakistan.

I appreciate your assistance in advance.

Comment

H1B stamping in Germany

Hi Zeeshan and others,

I will be going to Germany too for H1B stamping. I currently reside in the US.
                May be we can share some information that we're aware of..that way, I think we'll know better..

Mail in at [email protected]..

Good luck!

Rajesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X