h4 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4 visa

hi this is naaani is there is any need for going to interview at chennai for h4 -visa or can i drop at VFS-usa services in hyderabad ......reply soon

Name Change Proof

Hi,
    This site is extremely helpful and informative , i have few queries and hope to get some answers.

1) Iam yet to go for my H4 stamping at chennai in a couple of months , i have changed my name post marriage and enquired from the Counsulate if i have to also carry a name change proof along with my others set of documents like original marriage certificate , my husbands valid visa , pay stubs , etc . They have said it is always better to have supporting documents , what i'd like to know is - is a court affidavit stating my name change from maiden to marriage is required or do i have to apply for a name change in the gazette.

Pls advise
    adi

Comment

H4 Visa

hi this is naaani is there is any need for going to interview at chennai for h4 -visa or can i drop at VFS-usa services in hyderabad ......reply soon

---- Of course you need to attend an interview at a US Consulate to secure a H4 Visa. Go through the vfs website and also enquire at the vfs office in the city where you are located

Subramanya

Comment

H4-221(G) Additional admin processing

Hi,

I heard from many of my friends that this site is useful in clearing many doubts. My problem is as follows:

I am workin here from the last 22 months on H1. My wife has attended H4 interview on 3rd Aug'06.Consulate officer gave her 221(G) -Additional admin processing form.It's been more than 6.5 months and i called consulate several times and only one answer i am hearing: Its in Admin processing and will contact u once it is done.Today again i called and the lady who picked up call(tht it will be CSR) said if she could able to justify her answers she can attend again.My question is if she attends now and could n't able to succeed (Since it's chennai,More chances r there in negative side) then It will become 2 refusals in 12 months.I heard some people 'If ur visa refused 2 times with 12 months u have to wait for another 24 months.Is it true????

Can she attend interview again when it's in admin processing?Ur valuable suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
        Pot.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X