Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b and old immigration petition

hi. i am jammy.

i applied for SCHEDULE A green card visa in jun 2006. got I140 approved in sep 2006. sch A got reterogreesed and became unavailable by nov 2006.

i applied for tourist visa for PLEASURE TRIP (coz. i was travelling a lot at that time , malasiya, spore, thailand.moreover i had a long standing invitation from my cousin) . A week before tourist visa interview i called my immig. petioner to pull off my I140. and they agreed and promised to do so.

there was a question in DSC form " hasany one ever filed a immigration petition behalf of me" - thinkin that my I140 is withdrawn i mentioned NO for that question . (i am not aware at that time i should have mentioned YES even after my I140 got pulled off.!!!!

in the interview consular told me that i have a immi. petiotion pending. i said it has been pulled off. he said its not so. and he read the DSC form and said i should have mentioned YES instead of NO. He gave me 214(B). and denied tourist visa.

i was really frustrated my employer didnt pull the I140 off and i gave a wrong answer for the question in DSC form.

now i am offered by another employer for a job thru. h1b visa.
    will i get a h1b visa? or i will be denied for h1b ? or am i at the mercy of the consular who can stamp me or reject me?

immigration petition stil pending and the employer is not withdrawing it? they r asking money to withdraw it? if i keep it pending and go to h1b with another employer will consular call the preious petitioner to find things abt. petition? if so will that delay/ affect h1b stamping?

plzzzzzzzzzz . answer........... i am really frustrated

jammy, india.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X