Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response to 221g saying my case "suspended"

Seriors in the forum, please reply.

My H1B application was under 221g administrative prcessing since September 2006. I got a mail recently from Chennai consulate saying

"In accordance with United States law and Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and your petition for a Non-immigrant Worker filed on your behalf was returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on February 1, 2007 with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The U.S. Consulate in Chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition"

1) Does it mean my H1B is rejected? Does terminology "suspended" is treated as "rejected"?

2) I'm planning to apply this year quota, should my case be considered as rejected or not?

3) Will there be anything I need to take care while applying again this year?

4) What is this year's probability of success? Does the consulate treat my case mistrustful?

5) Has anyone got H1B visa once it got rejected? Should I loose hope to land in the USA?

Thanks in advance,
    DD

re: CASE SUSPENDED

hai dheen,
    Even i've got the same mail content from the u.s consulate,chennai that action has been suspended and returned back to the USCIS!!!!!!!! that too after 8months of hold and even that was mailed in reply to my query to them!!!
    Just wondering what'll happen from now and awaiting news from my Employer in the u.s ....

ANYWAYS good luck mate..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X