Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from US Job site..Help

Hi,

I was given 221g and one of the documents the VO asked is "A letter from the personnel department of US Job site that there is vacancy available for you"

What is meant by this document? Who will give this letter? My petitioner or the client?

Your thoughts please.

Regards,
    Ravi

Can anyone please help?

Comment

Employment letter

I was given 221g and one of the documents the VO asked is "A letter from the personnel department of US Job site that there is vacancy available for you"

What is meant by this document? Who will give this letter? My petitioner or the client?

---- It is indeed a strange situation. What they want is a letter from the petitioner saying that you are employed by them at a client site for a specific assignment and also a letter from the client saying that you can be employed with the client as per the agreememt with the petitioner

---- Both these letters have to be from the personnel departments of the petitioner and the client

---- In order to be on the safer side of the query request letters from the petitioner and the client and carry them with you

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks Subrahmanya for your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X