Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer + H4. Urgent!!!

Hey..

I am on H1B and working for Company A. And I recently went to India and got Married and come back to U.S. I got a good opurtunity from Company B. I gave copy of my documents for H1B transfer. Company B said, they will initiate the H1B tranfer around 3rd week of Mar2007.

So far its clear.
    Now my wife in India, Someone suggest me to bring her only after my H1b tranfer to Company B. Is this need to be true?

My wife after coming here would like to work. She requires H1 sponsership, For that I found a consultant to do that. But consultant said, to apply for H4 to H1 transfer, she need to be here before April first week. Otherwise she has to wait until April 2008 and can eligible for oct 2008, which we dont want.

For her to get H1, I need to bring her before april 2007 on dependent visa. Means, I have bring her with company A I749 while its transfering to company B.

My question is,

1) Can I bring her to US with my company A I749 ( I will be in company A only by the time she come to US) while my H1b in transfer processes ?

2) If yes, what should I need to do it to convert to company B h4. Can I file it seperately?

3) After she come here can we go ahead with her H1 application H4( based on company A) ? Because by that time her h1 comes in hand , her H4 will be tranfer to company B.

Any suggestions are very appreciate. Thanks all.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X