• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunchennai
    replied
    Thanks for your mail

Hello Ashwin,
    THanks a lot for your mail. Now i dont have any other option as i dropped my passport also, my passport is locked @ chennai consulate. THe only option iam having is to wait and wait and wait......

Sun

Originally posted by ashwin007
    hi sun...
    u will defnatly get visa... if ur company is geniune.. and ur qualification is good.... dont worry about that u will get in another 10 to 15 day off time
    ..... why i am telling because.. i too got 221g blue form in the month of dec 7th and i droped my doc's in jan 3rd week .. after 40 days on march 8th i got visa.... but again it is totally depends on ur luck and faith... b'cause my friend got rejected after 221g.. without any reason

Leave a comment:

• pvkr99
    replied
    Just I got (G) on my passport

Hello Guys,

I have attended interview for H1B visa stamping at NewDelhi on November 30th 2006. After they reviewed all documents and asked me some technical questions and the they asked me to withdraw application otherwise he is going reject the visa. Then I got scared and I asked him to withdraw. Then he took my passport and HDFC pink Draft and wrote "G" on my last page of passport. There is no wrong with me and even all my experience and all my qualifications are real.

Can you guys suggest me what I have to do in my sistuation? Anyone go this sistuation. Now H1B processing comapny asking why don't you go for another interview at Chennai and tell them what happend in Delhi. Can I reapply for stamping again. Just I want to know happend in my case.

Advanced appreciation to you guys.

Leave a comment:

• ashwin007
    replied
    221g blue form

hi sun...
    u will defnatly get visa... if ur company is geniune.. and ur qualification is good.... dont worry about that u will get in another 10 to 15 day off time
    ..... why i am telling because.. i too got 221g blue form in the month of dec 7th and i droped my doc's in jan 3rd week .. after 40 days on march 8th i got visa.... but again it is totally depends on ur luck and faith... b'cause my friend got rejected after 221g.. without any reason

Leave a comment:

• 221g dropped Passport on Jan2007 waiting for stamping

Hello All,
    After getting 221g, and dropped the additional documents via drop box on jan month, do anyone still waiting for stamping. If so please share your experience.

Also those who dropped passport on Jan2007 and got stamping please share your experience. This will give some moral support to guys who are still waiting for stamping.

Sun

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X