Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got h1b vsia(urgent)

hi friends

i married recently my husband got h1b visa for usa in germany and comming directly to india in next month for applying h4 visa for taking me as dependent..........and we both going together for h4 interview........as my question is

if this case wat all documents should i take at the time of interview?please help me regarding documents................to take to usconsulate

will they ask any pay slips or tax papers?

my husband worked for 3 years in australia nd 2 years in germany ..is that enough for proof of work experience at the time of h4 interview ?

how much indian bank balance (financial statements) should i show at the time of interview ?is that required??

is that mandatory to enter my spouse (husband) name in my passport?

i married recently my husband got h1b visa for usa in germany and comming directly to india in next month for applying h4 visa for taking me as dependent..........and we both going together for h4 interview........as my question is

if this case wat all documents should i take at the time of interview?please help me regarding documents................to take to usconsulate

will they ask any pay slips or tax papers?

---- Generally, NO. However, if your husband has worked in the US for a few months any time during the last year, then some VO's do expect to see pay stubs and tax papers

my husband worked for 3 years in australia nd 2 years in germany ..is that enough for proof of work experience at the time of h4 interview ?

---- The work experience in US is only counted for any purpose if you are seeking to enter US. However, if the pay stubs and tax papers from the US employer are shown, then experience is of secondary criteria

how much indian bank balance (financial statements) should i show at the time of interview ?is that required??

---- No, they (the US Consulate) are not concerend about the bank balance in India. The income your husband earns in US should be sufficient to support you for your living expenses and they may verify that

is that mandatory to enter my spouse (husband) name in my passport?

---- It is better to have your spouse's name on the Passport as that avoids a lot of hassles and questions

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X