Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B ..221(g) related.. subramanya please reply

Dear Subramanya and other memebers ,

I had filed my H1B through some consultancy in New Jersey. I went to consulate interview at chennai on nov 29th. During the interview VO didn't ask me any questions since i am working in one of top 3 companies in india, i was wearing my id card. just he told me that " Sir, i will ask u list of documents , u need not to show me just say yes or no ". My consultant gave me only lease agreement copy, office photo, offer letter and letter to consulate. So other than these documents VO officer checked all the documents on the 221(g) and asked me to drop in VFS drop box. Still now my consultant didn't send those documents, finally he is saying that they are not ablt to get the client letter.

My Questions are ..

1. In the letter given by consultant to Consulate, he has mentioned one client name where i am going to work. Now he is not able to get a letter from that client, if consultant get letter from another client will it workout ? advice me is there alternative way.

2. I have approval notice, if this consultant is not able to get the client letter, can i approach another consultant who can provide all the required documents and is it possible to get visa through another consultant using this pettition approval notice ?

Please advice me on this,

Thanks & Regards,
    Siva.

Originally posted by sivakumar_nn
    Dear Subramanya and other memebers ,

I had filed my H1B through some consultancy in New Jersey. I went to consulate interview at chennai on nov 29th. During the interview VO didn't ask me any questions since i am working in one of top 3 companies in india, i was wearing my id card. just he told me that " Sir, i will ask u list of documents , u need not to show me just say yes or no ". My consultant gave me only lease agreement copy, office photo, offer letter and letter to consulate. So other than these documents VO officer checked all the documents on the 221(g) and asked me to drop in VFS drop box. Still now my consultant didn't send those documents, finally he is saying that they are not ablt to get the client letter.

My Questions are ..

1. In the letter given by consultant to Consulate, he has mentioned one client name where i am going to work. Now he is not able to get a letter from that client, if consultant get letter from another client will it workout ? advice me is there alternative way.

2. I have approval notice, if this consultant is not able to get the client letter, can i approach another consultant who can provide all the required documents and is it possible to get visa through another consultant using this pettition approval notice ?

Please advice me on this,

Thanks & Regards,
    Siva.
    If it is written by pen mentioning the company name in the 221g form then u have to get from your consultant the same client letter,if its done by oral dialogue from him, u can take what ur consultant sends for,i cannot understand why and where your consultant ("1. In the letter given by consultant to Consulate, he has mentioned one client name where i am going to work. ")
    there is another minimal chance for convincing the consular saying with new client letter other than mentioned earlier one.in house project could be an alternative.
    These are just suggestion... to find a way .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X