Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got 221(g) through mail.

hi all,

i attened visa interview on 9/mar/2007 in delhi consulate. interview was going fine ,VO hand over my PP and i797 doc and told to me we will mail ur visa and documents.

13/mar/2007 i Recived my PP and I797 with 221(g) query paper in mail. in that form they asked me to attend interview personlly in any business day between 2pm to 2:30 pm with US company tax returns,W2 wages,details of all emps,inhouse project details and emp payslips,offer letters.

next week i am planing to attend the interview at delhi please help me on below questions...
    1) any one phased this type of problem before?(like getting query through mail)

2) next time what type of questions they are going to ask me?

3) my US company is very small company(only 4emp and established in 2005) is it create anyproblem?

please help me on these asap....

H1 Queries

[QUOTE=ramadk]hi all,

i attened visa interview on 9/mar/2007 in delhi consulate. interview was going fine ,VO hand over my PP and i797 doc and told to me we will mail ur visa and documents.

13/mar/2007 i Recived my PP and I797 with 221(g) query paper in mail. in that form they asked me to attend interview personlly in any business day between 2pm to 2:30 pm with US company tax returns,W2 wages,details of all emps,inhouse project details and emp payslips,offer letters.

next week i am planing to attend the interview at delhi please help me on below questions...
    1) any one phased this type of problem before?(like getting query through mail)

2) next time what type of questions they are going to ask me?

---- After submitting all the above documents, the queries will be based on that

3) my US company is very small company(only 4emp and established in 2005) is it create anyproblem?

---- It does not matter how big or small the company is, as long as everything with them is genuine and authentic

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X