Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Bond Breakage!!

Hello ImmiHelp,

I came to US through XYZ Consulting company. I signed a bond worth of $10,000 to that company. According to that bond i have to work with that company for one year.

Now I am working with one of the clients of that company. The client offered me permanent position. I accepted the offer.

The Client transfered my H1B Visa and paid $10K to me to break the bond with my old company.

I paid that amount to consulting company.
    But I didn't tell to my old company that i am joining in current client company.

According to the bond, I should not join as permanent employee in client company for 2 years.

They came to know that I joined in client company. Now they are calling & threatening me. And they told me they will file a case on me.

I paid $10K to that company regarding bond break.

Still do they have right to file a case on me?

Thanks in advance,
    itsvtk

Why did u paid to them....

Hi there

easy way to getout from bond is - mentioned ur previous company/employer you are leaving the country due to some personal issues afterwhile disconnect ur phone line or change the cell number it's free or $15, no need to contact them just Pretend to them you are not with the same company and also you are not in the country just need to disappear for them– same as guys do after breaking the relationship…..

Comment

Yes, you just need to vanish and stop calling/taking calls from your old company. Also, please list the name, address and owner of your old company so henceforth no one else joins this company.

Comment

Name of the company

Please post the name of the company so that people will be beware of the company with whom you are facing the problems.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X