Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Yellow form for AAP after 221(g) and VO handover my original expletters

hi every body,

Mine is very bad experiance in delhi consulate.

i am working in bangalore for good MNC as a consultent. i had 2.2Y of exp with M.Tech background. and my US company is very small company...

i attended delhi consulate on 9/03/2007 for first round of interview one old person took the interview and he said i will send ur passport through mail. after 3 days i got 221(g) need for company docs like (tax,w2,emp list,organization chat and inhouse project details with notarization format) and they asked for personal interview in any businessday. Then my US company owner sent them in 10 days.

then i went for 2nd round in 22/03/2007.this time also interview was taken by same person who did on 1st round.

this time he asked lot of questions like.

Vo:US company is very small
    Me: xxxxxxxxxxxx
    VO:show me ur EXP letters?
    Me: Showed all my exp letters

VO: show me UR Marks lists?
    ME : Showed all

VO: Why u came to Delhi for interview? chennai is very near to bangalore but u people are think getting visa is very easy in delhi consulate......
    Me: no sir and explained proper reason.

Vo: Took yellow form and tick at AAP Box and passthat form to me and told we will contact You after process complete.and i will talk to chennai consulate and i wll let you know u through mail or phone.
    Me: please check now it self sir because my project time lines are already slipped of 2months.

VO: i have to check your documents once again and he arranged my all original docs in a properformat.

Me: how many day it will take sir?

Vo: may be in couple of weeks we will get back you.

Me : please try to check it now sir?

VO: no man i have to interview somany people today we will get back u ASAP.

ME: thank you sir.

1) Any one phased the same problem like hand over all original certificates?

2) After that any one got the visa? if got the visa how many days it took?

3) Any one came to your workplaces from consulate for cross verification?

4) my exp and mark list all are genune things only the how much possibility to get visa?

5) any on got rejection after AAP?

please help me out on this issue........

or contact me at 09886085999.

I too in the same boat

Hi,

I attended interview in Nov,2007. They issued me a yellow form.they told that "No new appointment needed. Please returnwith the required documentation on any business day between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m."

But they didn't mention single document. They took I797,Ds156,DS157,tax docs, proj docs & returned passport
    still i didn;t get any reply,..Is anybody got reply after issuing yellow form
    can u mail ur mail id or contact number

Thaks
    [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X