Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reapplying for h1b with same petition ( Subramanyam need suggestion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reapplying for h1b with same petition ( Subramanyam need suggestion)

I have applied for visa in frankfurt. I had called consulate regarding the reapplying for visa with different consulate (in india) as my case is under 221g for 5 months. They told me, i need to inform them before doing this. So they cancel processing on my case here. And i can reapply for visa in india with same petition.

Folks now i need suggestion from you guys should i go for it??? or keep my case with same consulate??? What are chances of getting visa with same petition???

Please respond.....

Comment

I have applied for visa in frankfurt. I had called consulate regarding the reapplying for visa with different consulate (in india) as my case is under 221g for 5 months. They told me, i need to inform them before doing this. So they cancel processing on my case here. And i can reapply for visa in india with same petition.

Folks now i need suggestion from you guys should i go for it??? or keep my case with same consulate??? What are chances of getting visa with same petition

---- Yes, by all means you should try. Failing which you can take up job in India and apply for the H1 next year

---- I understand it is a bit harsh (may be more), but that is th reality with H1

Subramanya

Comment

Subramanyam

Can you tell me one thing once i received 221g asking for additional docs here in frankfurt. Should i expect 221g from india too???

Comment

221g

Can you tell me one thing once i received 221g asking for additional docs here in frankfurt. Should i expect 221g from india too

---- NO, everytime you may not be issued the 221g. But they will just continue on the previous 221g if they still want to enquire more details about yourself or the employer

Subramanya

Comment

Subramanyam

One more thing to clear.....

What are chances that without seeing my case they will reject my case, as i have received 221g here in frankfurt consulate asking for additional docs???

Comment

221g

What are chances that without seeing my case they will reject my case, as i have received 221g here in frankfurt consulate asking for additional docs???

---- No more speculation. just go and attend the Visa interview, be successful, get your Visa approved/granted and come the US safely with all your confidence and courage

Subramanya

Comment

Subramanyam,

Thank you very much for reply.....

Your reply really increased my hopes and confidence level. I will reaply in india.. And will let you know about that soon.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X