Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Employer Track your H1? Mr. Subramanya...Expert help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Employer Track your H1? Mr. Subramanya...Expert help needed.

Hi,
    I got an H1 Peteition from Company "A" which is yet to be stamped, now I got an offer from Company "B" who is ready to do H1 Transfer once I land in US with Company "A"'s H1.

1. If I get my H1 stamped, will Company "A" will EVER know that I got H1 stamped?

2. If I enter US with Company "A"'s H1, will Company "A" EVER know that I entered US with their H1?

3. How much control Company "A" will have after if Company "B" files for H1 Transfer? i.e. what all things Company "A" can track/take action?

4. What is the solution to stay away from all possible legal issues from Company "A" and work for Company "B". Assuming that I have not signed any legal contract in US (I am still in India), just an offer letter that has bond amount and tenure mentioned.

5. I recently heard that with petition number (EAC#) Employer can track everything, is that true?

6. What all things can be tracked by Company "A"?

H1 issues

I got an H1 Peteition from Company "A" which is yet to be stamped, now I got an offer from Company "B" who is ready to do H1 Transfer once I land in US with Company "A"'s H1.

1. If I get my H1 stamped, will Company "A" will EVER know that I got H1 stamped?

---- Normally NO

2. If I enter US with Company "A"'s H1, will Company "A" EVER know that I entered US with their H1?

---- Again, Normally NO

3. How much control Company "A" will have after if Company "B" files for H1 Transfer? i.e. what all things Company "A" can track/take action

---- Nothing

4. What is the solution to stay away from all possible legal issues from Company "A" and work for Company "B". Assuming that I have not signed any legal contract in US (I am still in India), just an offer letter that has bond amount and tenure mentioned.

---- Ignore teh H1 from company A as it has been transferred to Company B

5. I recently heard that with petition number (EAC#) Employer can track everything, is that true?

---- They can only track approval (that even you can do)

6. What all things can be tracked by Company "A"?

---- Refer above responses

Subramanya

Comment

Same boat

Hi,

I am in the same boat. Due to some Mergers, the compnay that filed my h1 is not sending peeple to US . My H1 is approved but I have not got the petition. I do have recpt no which says it is approved.

How can I tranfer my H1 without Petiion. I am currenlty in Us on L1.

Thanks & Pls advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X