Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

issue of h1b visas(subramanya plz reply)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue of h1b visas(subramanya plz reply)

hi

h r u? ......i had done my MS in frankfurt , i filled for h1b visa for this year (april 2007) from frankfurt as premium process my quaries are

1)how many days it take for getting (approval letter) as i filled through premium process ?

2) As one of my friend said that visas will be issue from 1 june 2007 is that correct information? if not ..............when is the starting date for issuing h1b visas in US consulates ? plz let me know subramanya....................

and last

3)as my wife is in india (andhra pradesh) .......as sooon as i get h1bvisa stamping in frankfurt ...i go to india immediately for applying h4 visa for my spouse ...is that possible and eligible for applying h4 visa (dependent)for my spouse ? as i wont be having any payslips and tax papers of US company......bcoz as we all know that from oct 1 2007 (h1b workers) should enter USA.................

thanking u

help me subramanya please reply soooooon

H1 and H4

h r u? ......i had done my MS in frankfurt , i filled for h1b visa for this year (april 2007) from frankfurt as premium process my quaries are

1)how many days it take for getting (approval letter) as i filled through premium process ?

---- anywhere from 2-4 weeks

2) As one of my friend said that visas will be issue from 1 june 2007 is that correct information? if not ..............when is the starting date for issuing h1b visas in US consulates ? plz let me know subramanya....................

---- There is no specific date, but they do advise you not to come to US before Oct 1
    and last

3)as my wife is in india (andhra pradesh) .......as sooon as i get h1bvisa stamping in frankfurt ...i go to india immediately for applying h4 visa for my spouse ...is that possible and eligible for applying h4 visa (dependent)for my spouse ? as i wont be having any payslips and tax papers of US company......bcoz as we all know that from oct 1 2007 (h1b workers) should enter USA.................

---- If this is first time H1 then there are no payslips. In this case H4 is not a problem as the wife wants to accompany her spouse to the US on H4 and that is it

Subramanya

Comment

thank you subbramanya

so if i get approval letter in May i cant attend h1b visa interview in JUNE right ..........

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X