Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when should i go for h1b visa stamping

hi friend

friend u should clear my doubt i had applied for h1bvisa this year 2007 april 1as ( premium processing )my quaries

1) after i get approval letter an documents say in May .........can i take appoinment for h1b visa interview (for stamping) in June only or is there any specified date for attending h1b visa interview ? or is that compulsory to go for h1b visa interview 10 days before october 1 ?

please verify my doubt thanking u

smth

hello anybody there for clearing my doubt....if i get h1b approval letter in MAY 2007 when should i go for h1b visa interview for stamping ? as i filled in april 2007.......

please reply

Comment

subyamanyam i need help urgent

i need help from u..........

Comment

H1 Visa interview

hello anybody there for clearing my doubt....if i get h1b approval letter in MAY 2007 when should i go for h1b visa interview for stamping ? as i filled in april 2007.......

---- I think once this was replied in the thread by me and you are posting the same query to attract other responses. Not having got any responses you are reposting in my name specifically. I do not understand

---- However, to respond to your query, you can go fo your Visa interview soon after you receive your H1 approval notice. A few US Consulates and VO's do not encourage you till the month of Spetember (you'll have to try which Consulate is that).

---- Even after that you are expected to be in the US only 10 days before Oct. 1. Although these rules may be written somewhere and somebody says so, it does not prevent people from trying and doing all kinds of things

---- Well then, best of luck for your H1 approval notice and thereafter the Visa

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X