Validity of H1 approval Note.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Validity of H1 approval Note.

Hi, Company xxx filed my case to US Immigration in 2006 quota and it got approved. It was mentioned that it is valid till Sep 2009.

As of now, I am in US on L1 for company YYY. Due to some bond/personal restrictions I can go back to India after Nov 2007 only. Can I get my H1 (that was approved in 2006) stamping done after Nov2007?

Originally posted by vijetha
    Hi, Company xxx filed my case to US Immigration in 2006 quota and it got approved. It was mentioned that it is valid till Sep 2009.

As of now, I am in US on L1 for company YYY. Due to some bond/personal restrictions I can go back to India after Nov 2007 only. Can I get my H1 (that was approved in 2006) stamping done after Nov2007?
    1. When did you entered into US? After H1b petition approval? If yes, you can stay till 2007 NOV becaus your status is LIB now. Else Did your new employer applied for COS along with H1B? If yes and if you cant work with new EMPLOYER then go out of country (Say Canada) if your L1B is still valid then enter again.

2. You can get your H1B stamping when ever you want (Strictly speaking when your new employer wants and you should carry a JOB still waiting letter from you new employer)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X