Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B cancelled without prejudice - transfer

Hi,

My H1b visa got cancelled without prejudice when I got my F1 stamping. Is it possible to transfer this H1 ?

More info

And it has been less than 3 years since my H1 application

Comment

Hi There,
      Yes!!! You can do the transfer. Cancelled without prejudice means... cancelled with out any doubt... that is just cancellation of VISA as per your request and not from the US govt.... right....
      That is why you can transfer that H1B visa without any issues. Only one thing is that...your US company (new company) has to file I129 again, once you get approval, stamp the H1B in nearby consulate and go to US!!!

ALL THE BEST!!!

Originally posted by nth1b
      And it has been less than 3 years since my H1 application

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply. i am currently in the US. Do I still need a stamping before starting to work ?

Comment

Once you have your new I129 from new company then that is fine. You can start working there in US, once you get the I129 receipt as well.
          But when in future you go out of US and want to come back to US then you need to have valid visa and which you can get with the consulate there in your country.
          Please check this with the new co's attorney.
          ALL THE BEST!!!
          Originally posted by nth1b
          Thank you very much for the reply. i am currently in the US. Do I still need a stamping before starting to work ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X