Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer w/o paystubs

Hi,

I came to the US on H1b in Jan'07. Now, I have a problem with my employer regarding my salary and marketing of my resume. I am not satisfied with both of these things.

There is another company that wishes to place me on a project and is offering me a decent pay. The company is asking me to transfer my H1B onto it and asking me not to bother about my payslips and that it'll be taken care of. Thing is I don't have a single paystub of my current employer and I heard it is not possible to transfer w/o paystubs.

My question is, would this kind of transfer impact my greencard processing in future and what are the chances that my current employer can create a hurdle to this?

Thanks in advance for your opinion on this.

Regards,
    Phani

please

I have also same situation PLease let me know if you get the answer.

And I am on bench from last 6 months.. My employer asking me to change my H1 visa to H4 again. he is saying that it will become probelem. before.. so please tell me.

Comment

some notes.....

/..h1b transfer can be done without paystubs if the attorney of future company represent the case very strongly and company has good record with USICS...so it all depends upon the company who hires you and transfer your H1...you can not do any thing on it...

/..there is no problem with green card , for h1b transfer..again GC process depends upon company....

/..the bench period for more than 6 months is always bad as you are not paying any tax against your working SSN number, so either start work or change the status soon....

hope this will help..

Not legal advise...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X