Somebody, pleae help .....on F1 to H1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody, pleae help .....on F1 to H1

I have recd an okay to the petition made by my employer to a 'we need more info on the job activity' from UCIS. The okay came one and a half years later....in Dec 2006. In the meanwhile I got into an MBA course and will finish in 2007 end. My old opt employer does not have a position for me now as the post has been filled in since then.....one and a half years ago...however he is trying to make arrangements with the company to create a position for me..
    and it will take some time atleast a month or two. My question is how long can I keep stalling with the okay from UCIS and till when. No sooner I get the job I will make arrangements to appear for the H1b interview.....in India or is it possible that I can transfer from my present F1 to H1 in the USA itself.....
    Looking at the rate at which things are going on with the quota even for Post Grad applications from USA Universities quota being 20,000 the platform seems weak....with the lottery system and all. What are your suggestions...please help.
    Kapootala

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X