Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any doc applying for H1?

Hi!

I would like to know if anyone here is a doctor and is applying for H1 for post graduate training. If so....wht are the papers required for the interview and wht questions should one expect?

thank you.

Medical tourism is gaining momentum. It would be beneficial to do an MD anywhere in India and take up a job in a big hospital. Most patients from the US/UK fly to India and Thailand these days for surgery... Study hard for the entrance examinations and get into MD. Good Luck.

Comment

thank you sir for giving me information about the medical boom in my country. but being a part of the same i am not only aware of the boom but also about wht prevent us students from acquiring a degree in our own country. so before asking anyone of us to 'study hard for the entrance test' plz i request you not to presume that we havent done the same for the position that we are in. also refresh your knowledge about how medical students get into post graduate training in america...which sir is not the same as engg getting a job. i thank you again for taking the time to reply to my message.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X