Looking for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help

I was looking trough interet for some companies that might help me with job search in NYC. I found www.greencardbase.com that provides the service I need. Looking for employers that might make H1 or Green card for me. (It is still a bit unclear how they can offer to make a green card, i thought it san be made only after you receive H1)
    I just want to know if someone has used their services and how did it turn up to be.
    Thanks

still waiting for a person that might now

No one has used the companies services? How did you find job then? May be some other company that has the same service. (They have a database with companies that sponsor green cards and they send your CV for job ads from these companies you are eligible for - at least the is the advert about) Any suggestions or advices? Thank you very much...

Comment

goto h1bmates.com

this site gives u an idea about the companies. reviews are posted by people who have experienced the company. but you cant just decide on the company based only on few good reviews. once u shortlist the companies, then you can google search the company and get more details about it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X