Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before How many days of Visa expiration we can travel back to USA

Hi,

My visa is getting expired on 1st of October 2007, Iam planing to go to India and comeback to USA without getting stamped(don't want to take a risk ). since i will be having new I-94 till 2009 December with my new company visa Therefore i want to understand how long before i should travel back to USA.
    Please help me on this.

Thanks
    Gouri

I-94

My visa is getting expired on 1st of October 2007, Iam planing to go to India and comeback to USA without getting stamped(don't want to take a risk ). since i will be having new I-94 till 2009 December with my new company visa Therefore i want to understand how long before i should travel back to USA.
    Please help me on this.

---- Although there is no defined time limit, you have to give reason for your stay in the US while entering the US at the POE by showing your H1 approval notice (I-797) for getting a I-94 till the validity date of your H1. This in case you do not have a valid and unexpired Visa stamped in your Passport

---- The I-94 that has come wiht your H1 approval notice is not valid and no longer your status document once you have left the US (In fact you have to surrender it at the Port of Departure)

Comment

Thanks Subramanya. Much Appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X