Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer while staying in India

Hi,

One of my friends got H1 petition approval from employer A. But as that employer is a startup and small, during her H1 interview, she got a query to get the client offer letter.
    Her employer may send that doc. But she is wondering if she can try for any H1 transfer to another employer B, which is relatively larger one. Will that be possible. BTW, is it a good idea to go for H1 transfer at this stage?
    Please help. Thanks in advance.
    Srujana

hi,

it is not possible to get a H1 transfer while in India, your friend has to be in the US to initiate the transfer.

--shanx

Comment

Thank you very much, shanx. I appreciate your help.

Comment

Same Boat

Hi,

I am in the same boat. Due to some Mergers, the compnay that filed my h1 is not sending peeple to US . My H1 is approved but I have do not got the petition. I do have recpt no which says it is approved.

How can I tranfer my H1 without Petiion. I am currenlty in Us on L1.

Thanks & Pls advice.

Comment

not possible...

Hi,

One of my friends got H1 petition approval from employer A. But as that employer is a startup and small, during her H1 interview, she got a query to get the client offer letter.
          Her employer may send that doc. But she is wondering if she can try for any H1 transfer to another employer B, which is relatively larger one. Will that be possible. BTW, is it a good idea to go for H1 transfer at this stage?
          Please help. Thanks in advance.
          Srujana

---for hi transfer she should be in US

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X