Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi , Need Urgent Help , Employer Theatening to cancel My H1B.Need Advice

Hi Friends ,

I got an offer from company B recently,which is pretty big company and my present employer some how came to know this and has threatened to cancel my H1B. This incident happened on April 20, 2007. Anyway I did not listen to him and left the comapany and I recently posted my H1B Papers for trasfer to company B i,e April 30, 2007 . They said they will file for transfer on May 1 or 2nd . So, can any one please let me know if it would be problem for me to do a H1B Transfer if my previous employer cancels my H1B before company B files for H1 Trasfer. Please, advice me quickly.

Thanks,
    P.Prashanth

H1 Transfer

I got an offer from company B recently,which is pretty big company and my present employer some how came to know this and has threatened to cancel my H1B. This incident happened on April 20, 2007. Anyway I did not listen to him and left the comapany and I recently posted my H1B Papers for trasfer to company B i,e April 30, 2007 . They said they will file for transfer on May 1 or 2nd . So, can any one please let me know if it would be problem for me to do a H1B Transfer if my previous employer cancels my H1B before company B files for H1 Trasfer. Please, advice me quickly.

---- In brief you are in good shape if you are transferring your H1. Good luck on your transfer. If you want more details, let us know

Subramanya

Comment

hi
      i have the same case so please tell me what is your situation now
      i didnt apply for h1 transfer and i am confused so waiting for proper guidance.
      rightnow working with new employer on opt and got approved h1 for previous employer.

Comment

UCICS reciept number is OK. You are good shape. I dont think any employer will risk doing that.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X