Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1-B Transfer Receipt not received yet..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Transfer Receipt not received yet..

Hi Frenz,
    I am working for company A and Company B applied for my transfer almost 4 weeks back. Company B's rule says that I can't join their company untill they receive the receipt for the case. Do you know the lead time for getting this receipt? According to company B, The receipt should come within 1-2 weeks but now its almost 4 weeks. Now they are not sure when this going to come.

Has anyone experienced this kind of problem before? Now I doubt whether they really applied for my transfer or not. What should I do now? Any Suggestion?

Thanks
    Rony

Originally posted by ronypony
    Hi Frenz,
    Company B's rule says that I can't join their company untill they receive the receipt for the case. Do you know the lead time for getting this receipt? According to company B, The receipt should come within 1-2 weeks but now its almost 4 weeks. Now they are not sure when this going to come.

Has anyone experienced this kind of problem before? Now I doubt whether they really applied for my transfer or not. What should I do now? Any Suggestion?
    It isn't "Company B" rule - but the law. Lead time is usually a week or so - if filed under premium processing. Please remember the immigration folks are swamped with the last H1B wave of applications - give them some time

If in doubt, ask for the I129 receipt number from Company B and check it online - should start with "EAC". If they refuse to give you the number, don't panic - some lawyers are afraid YOU are going to panic, will start calling the DHS/INS, pissing people off - and hurt your case.

Comment

Thnks Mickey Mouse (nice name..)

I don't have the Rceipt number..and the company is saying that They have not received the Receipt number yet. It has alredy been 4 weeks and no receipt yet. This is what makes me suspicious. Is it possible to take more than 4 weeks just to get the receipt#?

Thanks
      RonyPony

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X