Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 stamping Urgent

I really appreciate if someone help me.
    Currently working in Singapore I have applied thru consulting firm for 2008 h1B QUOTA. I have received my 797 approval. But unfortunately it has stampping location at Calcutta(based one passport).

1. My question is it mandatory that we should go back to mother country for stamping.

2. If not mandatory the what is the process to change

thanks
    Chandra

H1 Visa interview

I really appreciate if someone help me.
    Currently working in Singapore I have applied thru consulting firm for 2008 h1B QUOTA. I have received my 797 approval. But unfortunately it has stampping location at Calcutta(based one passport).

1. My question is it mandatory that we should go back to mother country for stamping.

---- Yes, you will be making awise decision if you go to Calcutta as directed by the USCIS

2. If not mandatory the what is the process to change

---- It may not be mandatory, but rules can be interpreted. However, if you want to try nobody can stop you

Subramanya
    Chandra

Comment

Same problem

Hi Chandra,
      Same problem with me, your is Calcutta, mine is Chennai.
      The process in Singapore is pretty straight forward walk in.
      But im not sure about the success rate. I am also trying to know more details on this from someone here.
      Let me know if you get any information. I will also keep you posted.
      Thanks,
      Ravi.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you very much for the reply.

Comment

If you are working in singapore, you can give a try. You can tell you are working in singapore and show the proof. Worst case they will ask you to go to india. If you are ready to take risk, give a try.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X