Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Interview from Singapore - Advice needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Interview from Singapore - Advice needed.

Hi,
    My H1B Petition is approved and i need to take the VISA interview next.
    Currently i am on a contract in Singapore for the last 7 months.
    Is it advisable to take my Interview from Singapore or should i go back to Chennai (My home town) and take it from there?
    Anyone who has prior experience with Singapore consulate please share your valuable experiences with me.
    Thanks,
    Ravi.
    Last edited by prkravi; 05-16-2007, 05:50 AM.

H1B Extension possibility

Dear Subramanya,
    I have got H1B visa stamped in recent past. The I797 has got validity till 30Sep2009. but the consular officer offered visa till Sep2008.
    AS of now, I have no plans to enter into USA. If I want to fly to USA later in March2008, does this decision has any impact on the entry to USA and further H1B extension. Your suggestions are highly appreciable in this regard.

Cheers,
    Munna

Comment

Originally posted by prkravi
      Hi,
      My H1B Petition is approved and i need to take the VISA interview next.
      Currently i am on a contract in Singapore for the last 7 months.
      Is it advisable to take my Interview from Singapore or should i go back to Chennai (My home town) and take it from there?
      Anyone who has prior experience with Singapore consulate please share your valuable experiences with me.
      Thanks,
      Ravi.
      Ravi,

ur question: Is it advisable to take my Interview from Singapore or should i go back to Chennai (My home town) and take it from there?

my answer:if you have been stayed here for more than six months now, you can appear visa intw in current residing country. However, it is preferable to attend visa intw from your native country to increase the probability of getting visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X