Receipt Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receipt Number

My friend has been given a receipt number by his consultant. The number when checked with USCIS states that the case is received and pending. He is not sure if that number belongs to him. What document should he ask from his consultant to ensure the receipt number belongs to him?

Receipt Number

Hi,

I too got the receipt number from my consultant. He told me that i got selected and gave this number. but its not possible with ins/uscis website to cross check ur name with the receipt number. How to believe the consultant whether he is right or wrong..???

how to know whether this receipt number belongs to your application... any input is highly appreciated..

Comment

Received and pending means squat - nothing.

Ask him for the *ORIGINAL* I-797C Notice of Action / Notice of Receipt - that includes the application number AND the applicant name.

Comment

How to check that the Receipt Number is urs?

Hi All,
        The online case status doesn't specify the name.It only gives the status information.Ask your consultancy for a copy of the I-797C, Notice of Action Receipt which will contain the name and receipt number.

Thanks and Regards
        Kishore

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X