Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B transfer

Hi,

I am working for XYZ company on H1B visa. I am planning to transfer my visa to comapny ABC. when we were in India our company had us sign on a agreement. As per that agreement, if we leave the comapny before 1 year then we will have to pay 10,000 US$ amount for breaking the agreement.
    Is this agreement valid in USA? How many days it will take for H1B visa transfer?

Please advice.

Bond agreements

I am working for XYZ company on H1B visa. I am planning to transfer my visa to comapny ABC. when we were in India our company had us sign on a agreement. As per that agreement, if we leave the comapny before 1 year then we will have to pay 10,000 US$ amount for breaking the agreement.
    Is this agreement valid in USA? How many days it will take for H1B visa transfer?

---- All such issues do not hold any water. At best it is a paper and legal binding is only a game played by these employers who take bonds and other such things. Whether bond is sigend in the US or India it makes little difference. Rest assured be confident of yourself and do what you want to do

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X