Visa for Parents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa for Parents.

I am working in US since last 1 year on H1, currently i am in India on vacation since last one month. I want to process Visa for my parents, I do have my past pay stubs and last Income Tax Return with me. will it create any issues as i am in India since last one month and what other documents that i would required.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by prakash_24256; 05-23-2007, 10:54 PM.

Originally posted by prakash_24256
    I am working in US since last 1 year on H1, currently i am in India on vacation since last one month. I want to process Visa for my parents, I do have my past pay stubs and last Income Tax Return with me. will it create any issues as i am in India since last one month and what other documents that i would required.

Thanks in advance.
    Looks like you should ask this question on the B1/B2 forum instead of asking it here.

The fact that you have an H1 visa doesn't actually affect/influence the fact that your parents will need to apply for their own B1/B2 visa.

Actually, it might - in a negative way. Take a look at the B1/B2 forum. Looks like consular officers in India are suspicious of indian citizens (specially those without strong ties to their home country) applying for tourist visas when they have sons in the US - under the assumption they may not return to their home country.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X