Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amendment To Hike H-1B Fees Passes In Senate[Alarm for H1-applicant

Dear all,

One of my co-worker shared me this link and i am here to share this with you all.

Explore the latest news and expert commentary on Data Management, brought to you by the editors of InformationWeek

This basically shows the new law for H1-B applicant and employer. I am little bit confused about that, is this already for this year or for the coming year?

If you know something about this, please share with me.

Best regards.
    Shantaputi.

Originally posted by shantaputi
    Dear all,

One of my co-worker shared me this link and i am here to share this with you all.

Explore the latest news and expert commentary on Data Management, brought to you by the editors of InformationWeek

This basically shows the new law for H1-B applicant and employer. I am little bit confused about that, is this already for this year or for the coming year?

If you know something about this, please share with me.

Best regards.
    Shantaputi.
    Not a new law - new FEES. And quoting:

"The U.S. Senate on Thursday passed an amendment that could more than triple the fees employers pay for each H-1B visa petition if the controversial immigration reform bill being wrangled in Congress is signed into law."

IF the new immigration bill goes thru. That would take a least another year, IMHO.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X