h1b visa is to be expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b visa is to be expired

My H1B visa under company 'X' is getting expired in sep 2007 and I havent entered into USA sofar.
    Now I have decided to migrate to USA .Company 'Y' is ready to transfer my H1B without the paystubs and the knowledge of company 'X'.
    Is there any issue if i coming to USA in the port of entry without my company knowledge .
    Please advise ...
    Thanks

Safe side...

My H1B visa under company 'X' is getting expired in sep 2007 and I havent entered into USA sofar.
    Now I have decided to migrate to USA .Company 'Y' is ready to transfer my H1B without the paystubs and the knowledge of company 'X'.
    Is there any issue if i coming to USA in the port of entry without my company knowledge .
    Please advise ...
    Thanks
    --- to be safe , do not do that...cuz officer at port of entry may call your company and can verify your association with company...peoples in early 2002 got caught doing this .as due to recession companies had h1 but those were not calling folks, so they tried to enter US and got caught....

Comment

thanks..

Thanks for your suggestion.I thought of negotiating with my current H1b sponsor to accept some compensation and request to extend their support for my h1b smooth transfer..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X