H1 transfer ( please respond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer ( please respond)

I have got a new job and currently have my offer letter. My h1 visa papers are filed to be transfered under the new company's name. If i travel outside US and when i re-enter would showing my new offer letter and h1 transfer reciept notice work for me to re enter. ( pls note my h1 visa is valid for next 2 years under previous employers name)? Please need serious responses back.

H1 transfer issues

I have got a new job and currently have my offer letter. My h1 visa papers are filed to be transfered under the new company's name. If i travel outside US and when i re-enter would showing my new offer letter and h1 transfer reciept notice work for me to re enter. ( pls note my h1 visa is valid for next 2 years under previous employers name)? Please need serious responses back.

---- Generally, it is not advisable to travel outside of US when you have applied for transfer/extension/COS etc. However, if you do travel you are considered to abandoned the application for all the above and any other pending applications

---- During entry at the POE to US, you have to show the new H1 approval notice to get a I-94 till then end date of this H1 approval notice. Offer letter and receipt notice are only provisional and they are not completely official

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X