Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping in Canada

Hi,

My wife's Visa expired on April 2007 and mine was expired last year July.

My wife is planning to visit India. I would like to try stamping first in Canada.
    She cannot speak English. I am planning to send with my friend (as a translator)

Is it advisable to send her to Canada for stamping.

H4 Visa Stamping

My wife's Visa expired on April 2007 and mine was expired last year July.

My wife is planning to visit India. I would like to try stamping first in Canada.
    She cannot speak English. I am planning to send with my friend (as a translator)

---- If the Visa has expired have you applied for the extension, otherwise you are considered to be out of status (there is no mention of the type of Visa your wife holds). We cannot presume that she holds a certain type of Visa unless it is posted by you

---- It is better to seek a Visa interview in India and get the necessary stamping done.

---- Also, translators are not allowed inside any US Cosnulate unless there are strong reasons and you have had a written permission from the specific US Consulate where you are attending the interview. If there needs to be any translator the US Consulate only will arrange for the same and you may contact them via email or when you are seeking the interview day and date

Subramanya

Comment

H4

Hi,

Yeah. My wife got the extension approval for her H4 till 2009.

Since it is not possible to send her to Canada with a translator, I will take appointment in Chennai. Anyone please let me know upto which month the slots are filled ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X