Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Substitue Labor????

Hello Everyone/Gurus,

I am Canadian citizen currently on TN visa with company A. I will be on H1-B with company A from Octuber2007 and then will be transferring my H1-B to Company B from Octuber2007.

- Company B has already got substitute labor in EB3 category. This will allow me to file (I-140/I-485)together right away (as the date is current for EB3).

My plan:
    -------
    - Can I use this substitute labor now and file (I-140/I-485) while working with company A and then later in October transfer my H1-B to company B.

1) please advice if this plan is ok?

2) Is there any loop hole in this plan?

3) At the time of interview will I face any problem?

4) How much time EB3 green card take ??

Guys your guidance will allow me to follow the right path.

Thanks

Originally posted by Bkumars
    Hello Everyone/Gurus,

I am Canadian citizen currently on TN visa with company A. I will be on H1-B with company A from Octuber2007 and then will be transferring my H1-B to Company B from Octuber2007.

- Company B has already got substitute labor in EB3 category. This will allow me to file (I-140/I-485)together right away (as the date is current for EB3).

My plan:
    -------
    - Can I use this substitute labor now and file (I-140/I-485) while working with company A and then later in October transfer my H1-B to company B.

1) please advice if this plan is ok?

2) Is there any loop hole in this plan?

3) At the time of interview will I face any problem?

4) How much time EB3 green card take ??

Guys your guidance will allow me to follow the right path.

Thanks
    If I was you, I would find some real legal counseling - free advice is only as good as what you paid for it

About (4) - there's people that has been waiting for 7+ years. If you apply this year, expect to wait for at least 4/5 years.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X