Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 H1 Transfers and paystub issue.

HI ALL,

I have been employed by Company A till 21-Apr-2007 and joined company B from 23-Apr-2007, while the papers are in process and got already receite number for company B.

But, on 14-May-2007 got offer from company C (full time), I've gone through all the process of background check & even it got cleared. I'm just waiting for the filing to be done from company C on premium process. For H1 transfer, I have given all required documents and pay stubs from company A by May 21st, where by that I haven't have pay stubs from company B.

And now my question is if the H1 is done smoothly to company C it's well & good. But if a query raises about the pay stubs. Shall I submit the pay stubs of company A or B because H1 is not yet approved from company B, but I have only receite # for Company B and right now working for company B.

Is there any chance get query regarding pay stub ?
    Is there any minimum period I need be with company B before go H1 transfer ?
    What is minimum gap can be accepted during H1 to H1 transfer ?
    Still my pay stub are valid from company B, just in case ?
    Technically now, I have two H1 transfers, (a) for company B, got receite number and wiating for approval under normal processing option and (b) for company C just applied under promium process.

Please someone help me and suggest me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
    BEEREX.

Could you please update your case. I have similar situation.

Comment

Hi,
      I was also in the same situation like you. I was working for company A, when company B filed for my transfer thru normal processing, so i had the receipt from B and joined them but was waiting for approval, meantime i got offer from C(full time) and they too applied for my transfer thru premium processing and it got approved. But i took sometime to join C meanwhile B's petition also got approved. So dont worry if you are in status and have paystubs you will be safe. This is not a legal advice just my suggestion.

Thanks
      abcde

Comment

regarding H1 transfer

Hello,

I am currently in a process of H1 being transfered (premium) from company A to B.Company B has not given me any receipt number/approval number for the transfer.

Meantime I have received an offer from company A.Can I continue with company A?Will my H1 be valid for company A?

Is the H1 transfer receipt number different from approval number. Can I track my H1?

Thanks,
        ad2007.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X