Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer and previous h1 cancellation

hi,
    I have applied for a H1 transfer for company B on June 5th . my application reached CSC on June 6th. It was normal processing. I told my previous employer that i got a job on June 7 th. He said he will cancel my H1 immediately . Is it ok if i get the EAC number ?? is there any time frame within which i have to get the h1 approved before the old h1 is cancelled ? Is it better to upgrade to premium processing ?? will they take note of the fact that i applied for a transfer before cancellation application was received ??

please give your opinion

regards
    vvs

Hi,
    can some one please give their opinion.

Thank You
    vvs

Comment

I'm also in same boat, can some one please respond!!!!!!!!

Comment

hi ,
        I am still waiting for the EAC number .

regards
        vvs

Comment

I would suggest that you guys upgrade to Premium processing.

The way you should ahve approached it is first get the H1b transferred while still continuing to work for Employer 1. Once you have the receipt no. then you should have told employer 1 tht u got nother job. But u jumped the gun...

Neways...now all u can do is upgrade to premium so tht u can get new receipt no as soon as possible. Also...u have 1 month time after H1B cancellation buffer time where u are still in status....

Comment

If they are cancelling the H1 they have to give valid reason otherwise they will get bad remark and when they are applying again it would be difficult for the employer to validate the reason for new H1 as they cancelled some H1.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X