Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B interview details

Hi
    I am a software engineer from bangalore. Me and my wife got h1-b approval for 2008 quota. We got our receipt number also. My question is while scheduling for the interview doi i need to arrange slots for interview in the same online form, or I have to schedule the slot seperatly for my wife ?
    Please reply any one who gone similerly
    Regards
    Vini

the way this works is that after you fill in your information it asks you if you want to add another applicant, thats where you fill in wife's info. So it will be same slot

Comment

hi

Originally posted by waitin_toolong
      the way this works is that after you fill in your information it asks you if you want to add another applicant, thats where you fill in wife's info. So it will be same slot
      Hi

My doubt is, if i done like that ,is there any problem for our interview, say they may think since husband and wife both are going together, so the chance of comming back to India will be less etc etc. So my doubt is do we have to show them that we both are going together and going to work for a same company also??
      Regards
      Vini

Comment

H1B works different from B1.

This is a dual intent visa which means that you dont have to ties to home country or intention to come back.

Comment

Hi

Thank you very much

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X