employer ran to india

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• employer ran to india

what can we do if the employer had ran away to INDIA without paying the employees.

Please gurus suggest something to do.

it is really important and urgent.

Thanks,
    Dan

Originally posted by danvalor
    what can we do if the employer had ran away to INDIA without paying the employees.

Please gurus suggest something to do.

it is really important and urgent.

Thanks,
    Dan
    Sue him.

Comment

Mann this is hilarious....these desi consultants the kind of stuff they do....I really dont think you can do anything suing him...coz he is in India....if he had done this to me...what I would do is send some bhai log to his place and give him a piece of your mind...and more....

Im sorry abt ure situation though bro....i dont know...maybe he had to go becoz of some urgent situation...n he will come back...u never know

Comment

I would suggest dont waste time.. quickly join a reputed employer and start saving the money you lost from the earlier employer.

Comment

Thanks for your replies guys.

He has shut down the whole company, I dont know the fate of other employees , I dont know whether everyone who works for the company knows that he ran away .

His bank accounts are inactive and he sold his house and everything. I dont see a reason why he would be back.

Comment

Am sorry about what happened. First dont waste money on court case on this clown. But what you can do is..report him to department of labor and "better businesss bureau" you can actually file a complaint of the employer and what he did anonymously and report and tell them.they will make sure that he is blackmarked.but dont waste money on any litigation or anything.it will be a waste of time i feel.i know its hard.best is to move on and find alternatives.
            Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

dept of labor has power to impose fines on him and can cause serious damage to him to an extent that he can never function again in the US and put him out of business and he can never even dream of coming back to the US.such idiots need to be flogged with iron rods.
              Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X