Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 interview

Dear Subramanya !

I am Varma Currently in UK , got my case approved for 2008 cap and waiting for the documents to come from my employer and looking for the interview after that in London.

What my query is ;
    what is meant by my credentials ?
    My petition is filed based on my B.E degree in computers, But i have done advanced pg diploma in IT in London.,and working after that. . what are the documents you suggest to take for the interview, Do I need to show my status documents in UK at the time of the visa interview ?

It would be really apprtiable if you help me in this & i owe a million thanks

thanks mate !
    Last edited by varmadatla; 06-19-2007, 11:07 AM.

H1 interview

I am Varma Currently in UK , got my case approved for 2008 cap and waiting for the documents to come from my employer and looking for the interview after that in London.

What my query is ;
    what is meant by my credentials ?

---- Credentials are mostly your academic achievements, honors, awards, scholarships, fellowships and other such terms as applicable. In more detail they include your biography, lefe achievements and the list goes on and on

My petition is filed based on my B.E degree in computers, But i have done advanced pg diploma in IT in London.,and working after that. . what are the documents you suggest to take for the interview, Do I need to show my status documents in UK at the time of the visa interview ?

---- The VO and the US Consulate are only concerned about your training as related to the job and job functions (including your degrees, diplomas, Certificates etc). Your status documents in the UK are of least concern to a VO unless they are personally interested and ask you out of curiosity

---- It is in your interest to remain in UK legally as per their regulations and Visa status norms

Subramanya

Comment

Thankyou

Thankyou verymuch mate !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X