L2 EAD or H1B stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD or H1B stamping

I am working on L2 EAD for comp A and applied for H1B for 2008 quota thru comp B. My case was selected by lottery and I got the I129 approved. Now compa B wants me to start working for them even before Oct 1 being on L2 EAD.

1)When I go for stamping, does my case becomes stronger if I am already working for the firm that sponsored my H1B? CompA is among the top big firms based in India. Comp B is a small consultant firm based in Dallas

2)If I go for stamping in Canada, and say, unfortunately I got myself rejected, Can I re enter US on my existing L2 visa and continue working on EAD? I have read somewhere that rejection in Canada means I cannot reenter US

Jin

H1 issues

I am working on L2 EAD for comp A and applied for H1B for 2008 quota thru comp B. My case was selected by lottery and I got the I129 approved. Now compa B wants me to start working for them even before Oct 1 being on L2 EAD.

1)When I go for stamping, does my case becomes stronger if I am already working for the firm that sponsored my H1B? CompA is among the top big firms based in India. Comp B is a small consultant firm based in Dallas

---- NO, The VO views your credentials and that of the company (if available) and then decide based on your application and the interview

2)If I go for stamping in Canada, and say, unfortunately I got myself rejected, Can I re enter US on my existing L2 visa and continue working on EAD? I have read somewhere that rejection in Canada means I cannot reenter US

---- NO, you cannot reenter US from Canada once your case is pending/rejected

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X