Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information on 221g

Hi

I had recently atended H1b interview in Delhi. There they had given me 221g form requesting some additional docs and also they had taken the ds156 and ds157 forms along with the original hdfc rcpt. Now my concern is can i submit the docs at Mumbai consulate or should i need to go over to Delhi consulate?

Please help me out with the information

Thanks
    Shankar

where ever you gave the interview.

Comment

In Same boat

Hi,

I am also in same boat. I was asked to produce some additional documents.
      Did they ask you to submit the Passport when you appear next time or when you submit docs in drop box?

Comment

Hi
        In any H1B 221(g) case, you need to produce your original passport, original H1B approval with all its attachments (I-797, I-129 and LCA) along with the additional documents asked by the visa officer.

You also need to have your Original Pink HDFC recipt for submitting your documents to the VFS.

Comment

Hi Vinod

Sorry for the late reply. They didnt metioned any thing about the passport.More over I didnt ask her regarding the passport. I had stressed about whether to take a new appointment or not.I am planning to sumbit the docs this week. When are u planning to sumbit ur docs.

All the Best.....

Comment

Have you submited your docs

Hi Shankar,

Have you submited your docs?

Please can I have your personal mail id...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X