Visa Appointments in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Appointments in India

I am checking for appointments availability during July 27th - Aug 28th. Can you please tell me, all appointments booked already? If not when should I check?

My case is H Visa Renewal, working in the US. Can I take emergency appointment?

Thanks for your response
    Last edited by prasad123; 07-02-2007, 08:07 PM.

i also have the same situation...

this is the link i used https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/Home.aspx

it it is giving the message check after 24 hours.

i send e-mails to [email protected] and [email protected] and got the reply to "check the site often for the appointments availability"

and yes you are eligible for emergency appointment as per the emergency appointment criteria ( H1 worker returning to US to continue work)
    Last edited by anindian; 07-04-2007, 01:57 PM.

Comment

some how the service is not available now as per the link https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/Home.aspx

i don't think the appointments are already booked for next month. one of my friend could make an appointment last week for aug 7. i believe for some reasons making appointments are disabled now. dont know the reason

yes you are eligible for emergency appointment. but the emerygency appointment link is also disabled.

i hope they will enable the appointment link next week.

in the mean while you can send email to [email protected] and [email protected] to inquire why the appointment service is disabled now.

Comment

Hi all,
        the consulate is not going to answer your queries about why they disabled their visa appointment booking.
        The consulate will open the bookings only as per the availabilty of officials, pending work, etc.
        What you can do is keep checking online to get visa interview date.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X