I am on H1 and my spouse is on H4. I am currenly planning to move to other company by trasfrring my H1. But my Spouse is in IND. If I want to trasfer my H1, is it necessary that my dependants should be in US? If not, do they need to require to attend VISA interview though they have valid VISA to come to US after my H1 transfer?

Please reply to me if you the above info. I really appriciate your info. on this.