Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Very Urgent please help me regarding My H1......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Very Urgent please help me regarding My H1......

Hi can u tell me some information regarding my problem...

First of all let me explain my problem ....

Hmmmm Total i have around 1 and 1/2 year experience...

1) i have one year exp in Company X

2) and at present iam doing in another company Y from may14..

and when applying for H1 iam in Company X... so i submitted the documents of Company X .. like(Exp letter stating that iam working here form may 13 to till date,Appointment order) and i submitted xeroxes of 10th,inter, and my B.Tech(CSE)...

and all going fine and my case has been approved.... and iam waiting for my approval papers.... i think those are in the hand of my employeer who is in US.. he told that he will send those to me as soon as possible......

and coming to now iam in second company Y(presently working) and iam planning to attend the visa interview in august last week r september second week..so while going to interview what are the documents i have to take from my Company X and Company Y....

and when i enquired recently about my Company X.. i came to know that the company has been closed due to some problems.. and i have all my paystubs... exp letters with me...but the problem is... when i worked for Company X they provided the bank account but the salary is not directly credited into the account.. they simply gave money for every month....

and i came to know that we have to take the bank statements to the visa interview.... so please let me know what are the things i have to collect from Comapny X and Company Y...

and what r the doucuments i have to take to interview.....

please help me in this matter iam so thankfull to u........

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X